Take 1 Hydro Impression Material
Various sizes and types
Flawless Impressions. On The First Take.
With Take 1 Hydro, you’ll get the best of both worlds: The flexibility of a high-performance VPS material with the polyether-like hydrophilic characteristics that produce finely detailed impressions, even in the most challenging intraoral situations. Featuring one of the industry’s lowest contact angle on uncured material, Take 1 Hydro gets deep into the sulcus to displace fluids that distort impressions. Leaving you with an accurate, detailed impression on the very first take.
- Flows Deeper Into the Sulcus. One of the industry’s lowest contact angle (≤10˚) on uncured material, the material displaces fluids and captures more marginal detail.
- Supports Better-Fitting Crowns. The advanced, surfactant formula breaks down moisture barriers between the preparation area and impression material to minimize voids and bubbles.
- High Dimensional Stability. Take 1 Hydro maintains its dimensional stability better than other leading VPS impression materials. So the crown you receive matches the accurate impression you took.
- Tear Strength. Highly elastic, durable, and stable, Take 1 Hydro easily stretches around undercuts without distorting or tearing during mouth-tray removal.
Every intraoral situation is different. Take 1 Hydro accommodates varied needs with a selection of fast (4:00) and regular (5:00) set times, multiple tear-resistant viscosities, consistent flow properties, and delivery systems.
|Take 1 Hydro Impression Material||$0.00|
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)