Clinpro 5000 1.1% NaF Toothpaste w/ Tri-Calcium Phosphate
Each or 24/ pk
Our Price : $16.00 - $379.00 $20.00 - $470.00
• Clinically proven prescription-strength toothpaste.
• Remineralizes lesions throughout-not just on the surface.
• Delivers more fluoride to the tooth than other leading brands tested.
• Contains 1.1.% NaF (5000 ppm fluoride ion).
• Contains tri-calcium phosphate ingredient (TCP) so Clinpro 5000 toothpaste releases a high level of fluoride plus calcium and phosphate-components found naturally in saliva.
• Gentle cleaning gentle whitening.
• Low abrasion.
• Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
• Available in a convenient 4 oz flip-top tube (approx. 6-month patient supply).
• Strengthens teeth better than leading brands.
|Item #||Size||Flavor||Count||Price||Current Inventory||Quantity|
|516-12115BG||4 oz tube||Bubblegum||Each||$19.99
|516-12115SM||4 oz tube||Spearmint||Each||$19.99
|516-12115||4 oz tube||Vanilla Mint||Each||$19.99
|516-12115BG-CS||4 oz tube||Bubblegum||24 (case)||$469.99
|516-12115SM-CS||4 oz tube||Spearmint||24 (case)||$469.99
|516-12115-CS||4 oz tube||Vanilla Mint||24 (case)||$469.99
- Damages, shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)